Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TOP SECRET! Don't Read. Part III

Most, if not all women whom I told this information to and explained it, have very related reactions; their eyes gleamed, they smiled, and finally they said, “hmm...ITS TRUE!” But I knew I made a huge mistake the first time I revealed how men think. The moment I asked two of my closest female friends, “Hey, do you wanna know how men REALLY think?” I knew I was in for something really big and there was no turning back. I can even recall being nervous and excited 5 years ago when I asked them that question. I felt the same exact emotion when I wrote the first part of this post.

But along with this mistake I also came to know a lot of other things. When I realized the potentials of actually knowing the core thinking pattern of every single man, I said to myself, I need to share this information with someone. Who to better share it with than to your closest most trusted friends, right? It just so happened that these friends who happened to be available that time are strong independent intelligent females. I’m not saying it’s bad. It needs to be shared one way or the other anyway. I mean it has to. And that’s what I’m doing again now even if it makes me fearful all over again.

Somehow as I am writing this follow-up post I realized another thing. I asked myself, “Does this come along within the vicinity of the adventures of knowing your self?” Do you automatically realize all these things the nearer you come to the core of who you are? Is it safe to post on blogs questions and ideas such as these where people yet to understand the importance of self-actualization can access them? Why not? Although I truly don’t know why, I just know it NEEDS to be shared.

What I wanna do now is apologize to all men. Please don’t kill me. Instead, analyze this information until you’re ready to share it with your female friends. Observe what happens next. It’s scary but it can be very liberating. It won’t turn you gay but if it does that’s out of my accountability. (But if it did turn you gay and you want to ask me out on a date, by all means, count me in.) Hopefully, it will enlighten you enough to realize you’re more than anything you can imagine and improve your connection with your partner or with women (or men) in general.

By the way, this does not only apply to relationships. You can also utilize this information between parent and child, co-workers, relatives, whatever situation a man is involve in.

Another thing I wanna do is tell women to take your time absorbing this information. Don’t get all excited. Gather all your friends and talk about it. It’s important to include men in your conversation. Cite usual situations of men and their life and find out where point A and point B are. Usually you’ll find out what point B is first. Nonetheless, they all have that pattern of thinking. Don’t forget to consider the important thing that is, there are no rules going to point B. And when you analyze this part of the situation, it will reveal to you a deeper side of the man’s personality. I can’t tell you what to do ladies but please never abuse this information. Who knows what could happen?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping for yet another ground breaking revelation to come from you, but I guess this is just about as far as it goes. But if anything, I did learn something from you.

Cheers for all this!

7:01 PM  
Blogger marlbaldez said...

for momel:

Sorry to disappoint you my friend. Glad you learned a thing or two. "Ground breaking" eh? I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks again momelski..

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home