Wednesday, August 23, 2006

That's That

There are a lot of funny things about Filipinos. One I get a kick out of is whenever we become defensive when a chord gets strongly struck even if it’s completely unintentional. When explicated, we get unnecessarily offensive. I sometimes see these comical happenings among politicians and celebrities on national TV. I for one think it’s always better than any Filipino sitcom ever written. Then, if that is not yet enough, they take it to the next level and make it personal. By now, my reactions would equal the experience of accidentally running into an elderly office mate wearing his birthday suit. Until I realize they’re running our country.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it's specific to us Filipinos, but it's nice of you to point that out.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it's specific to us Filipinos, but it's nice of you to point that out.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home