Saturday, August 19, 2006

GO FIGURE! / NEED I SAY MORE?

*I woke up one morning with the person next to me surfing Regine Velasquez songs!

*We went to a popular hotel and ordered a pizza. The pizza’s topping we chose was “magarita.” The waiter apologized later on for misprint of the ingredients in the menu!

*I have a 27 year old friend who literally knows trivia questions on beauty pageants including the shortest Ms. Universe who ever won the crown!

*Ara Mina is going to have a concert abroad in mid-September and one ticket cost approximately P3400. That already includes dinner.

*There’s going to be an Ocean’s 13 and they’re adding Al Pacino to the group!

*The person lying next to me this morning asked me which Regine song I’d like to listen to!

*You know American Idol right? Well…there’s an Australian Idol!

*Captain Inggo!

*My mother cooked pork blood stew for dinner twice in one week!

*I watched a shortfilm that had a climax punchline, “My baby looks like your boss, honey.”

*There’s a Rolls Royce parked outside the apartment building across ours. It’s been there for over a week!

*I met a 6’ Caucasian at a cocktail party who kept on pinching my bum and after the 6th cocktail I was starting to like it knowing that 6 was never my lucky number!

*The person lying next to me this morning started singing with the Regine V. songs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home