Saturday, August 19, 2006

I remember admirers and ex’s (including the current one) telling me, “I find it difficult to cause you trouble because you’re one of them ‘kind’ people.” I always tell them I can be bad too when asked nicely and give them a ‘kind,’ sincere smile. And I mean it. Everytime. I get facial expression fit for a KODAK commercial after that.

I remember an ex who took that statement seriously and asked me to be “bad.” It turned out to be one of my most unforgettable sexual experiences. Three of my ultimate sexual fantasies were realized. We kept doin it ‘til it wasn’t a fantasy no more. Still the sex was so hot I fantasized about it months after the relationship ended. I’m lookin’ forward to the next person to ask me to be bad, nicely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home