Saturday, August 19, 2006

“I come out of your bathroom door. Hair all wet, ...wearing just the towel and a sexy smile. …sharp eyes staring back at you. I lean against the door, playing with towel as I go down on all fours slowly.

I crawl on all fours. …still wearing that sexy smile.

You’re waiting on the edge of your bed.

As I reach your foot, I go down to lick your toe. …sucking, …licking. Suckling each little piggy, …even licking between the little piggies. Mmmmmm….

I lick my way up your leg. Sharp eyes lookin up at you. Still wearing the towel and that sexy smile. I let my towel drop to the floor along with all my inhibitions as I lick up your leg. …one …long …hard LICK. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM…

I use my tongue to tease the back of your knee. I can hear you moan. Then, I decided to alternately bite and kiss your inner thigh ever so lightly. I love hearing your moans. I surprise you every now and then biting you harder than you expect then kissing you lighter than you expect.

I start feeling the heat all over my body. …doubled by the heat emanating from yours. I use my hands to caress your body. I rub them along your sides and thighs as I look at your facial expressions. Enjoying what I see I go down to kiss your chest. …your stomach. …kissing lightly …sometimes softly …sometimes hard ...using my tongue liberally.

I look up at you. …eyes hazy with desire. You bend over slightly forward to kiss me.
I slowly arch my neck to meet your waiting lips. Time seems to stop and it feels like I’ve been waiting forever for your lips. I felt your breath and I realize your lips is an inch away from mine. I take my hands away from your body as I kiss you. I stand up slowly never leaving your lips. A thought came to me and I pushed you hard on the bed.

I smile over you as you lie down on the bed spread-eagled but with your feet still down on the floor.

My imagination is running wild now…

Wait until I get on top of you...”

I like to make up erotic stories.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home