Monday, September 04, 2006

ICE MELTS

Friends,
Readers,
& Fellow Bloggers,

I address this entry for you today because you have given me appreciation for my writing beyond what I have expected. I enjoy writing but I plan to take a long break due to unbecoming circumstances. Although I have written two entries prior to this, I can not find it in myself to post them.

To Bryan, thanks for introducing me to the world of blog and most especially to Momel.

To my favorite blogmate Momel, your words have depth and sometimes inspiring. It would be such a joy for me to meet you one day.

Next time…

Keep blogging!

Marl

mayeyewach@yahoo.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow.

Things like this make you forget and smile inspite of the tears the day prior.

I appreciate this. Thanks!

Cheers and Muah!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home